- Assist consumers in finding support, information, understanding,
and social contact with similar consumers facing similar issues
- Assist consumers (especially those newly diagnosed) with a basic
understanding of the disorder and to provide security in knowing others have
- Provide an onging source of information regarding government
entitlements, services, referrals, medical issues, medication trials, and other information.
- Although the primary focus is in providing support for consumers--
parents, siblings and Significant Others (SO) may benefit in
understanding family reactions to the disorder
- Be a group where new consumers and their families can be referred by the
mental health and other communities, preferably soon after the diagnosis has been made.
|BiPolar Bears of Phoenix
|Meets EVERY Wednesday
|7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
|St. Luke's Hospital
|Behavioral Health Auditorium
|1800 E. VanBuren
Basic Participation 2018
| Number of People attending only once
Recent Meeting Topics
The BiPolar Bears support group and other peer support groups are sponsored by the Mental Health Guild, an all volunteer
not-for-profit 501(C)(3) charitable organization whose mission is to collaborate and support programs to improve the
lives of individuals impacted by mental illness.
For other support groups click here: Other Support Groups
For Information & Referral click here: Information and Referral
Recent Topcs last updated within the last month
This page updated 2/14/2019